Thursday, September 10, 2009

I would love to be a copy cat

I would love to be a copy cat, because I have a friend that seems to be so perfect in everything she does, I would love to copy her, but there is no way I can measure up to her and could never copy any of her accomplishments.

She has a perfect house, everything has a place and everything is always in it's place. Her house is so perfect that they do house exchanges with people all over the world. Just in the past year they have exchanged homes and cars with people in England, Scotland, Canada, New York, Virginia, and probably others that I have forgotten. Right now they are in Flagstaff AZ and are visiting Sedona, Petrified Forest, Grand Canyon and other places of interest in the ares.

Her and her husband could get the award for being entertainers of the year. They are always and forever having friends over for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and serving perfect food.

They have served very honorable missions for their church and are perfect in visiting teaching and home teaching. They are helpful in their neighborhood and are always there when anyone needs a helping hand or a pat on the back.

In their family of 5 children, education is very important and they have 4 doctors, and a very successful photographer. Now who could ever copy that.

I am so thankful for the friendship of this person and altho I will never be able to copy the enormous, huge, gigantic, colossal things she does I will forever try to copy some of the small, minor, trivial, insignificant things that I see her do.

THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND

1 comment:

LGH said...

You have painted an interesting portrait of a person that could never be. She probably has ants in her pantry, can't balance a checkbook, and her kids all have social problems. I don't believe that such a person really exists, so I'll stick with being friends with YOU! You are the real deal!